Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories


WELCOME IN BLOG WEDDING ACCESSORIES
Wedding Accessories

wedding ,wedding dresses ,wedding dress ,wedding gowns ,wedding gown ,prom dresses ,wedding day ,styles ,plus size ,perfect wedding ,fabric ,evening dresses ,dresses ,designs ,your wedding ,wedding style ,wedding planning ,wedding favors ,vintage ,the dress ,shopping ,replica ,reading ,new wedding dresses ,magazine ,inspiration ,how to ,handbags ,guests ,flower girl dresses ,evening dress ,dress styles ,discount wedding dresses ,designer wedding dresses ,design ,colors ,cocktail dresses

Friday, 26 November 2010

Omani Architecture: OPNO's favourite Mosques, for the eye, and the soul

My favourite Mosque from the highway, driving as a teen non-muslim, was always Al Zulfa Mosque, in Seeb. I have never gone to pray there yet, but my husband promised to take me. He laughs that I like this Masjid (aka Mosque so much) having never been inside and not knowing what sect of Islam it is for (Ibadhi, shia, sunni ect). Whoever is there, lol, I like the buidling.

No comments:

Post a Comment