Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories


WELCOME IN BLOG WEDDING ACCESSORIES
Wedding Accessories

wedding ,wedding dresses ,wedding dress ,wedding gowns ,wedding gown ,prom dresses ,wedding day ,styles ,plus size ,perfect wedding ,fabric ,evening dresses ,dresses ,designs ,your wedding ,wedding style ,wedding planning ,wedding favors ,vintage ,the dress ,shopping ,replica ,reading ,new wedding dresses ,magazine ,inspiration ,how to ,handbags ,guests ,flower girl dresses ,evening dress ,dress styles ,discount wedding dresses ,designer wedding dresses ,design ,colors ,cocktail dresses

Tuesday, 13 July 2010

WHAT'S NEW IN THE GOWN GALLERY?

Luncina 1

The 'Lucinda' Gown is everything vintage. When I first laid eyes on this Chantilly lace and crepe backed satin sitting side by side on the shelf,  it evoked images of vintage Hollywood and and Art Deco.  Once I sketched out what I envisioned I had a long, sleek skirt with a lace halter bodice and cummerbund.  The five pearl buttons down the front were added later.  Appliques of beaded Alencon lace accent the neckline and lace waist drape. The skirt has a wisp of sweep train in back.
I was flattered when my husband complimented me on designing this gown.  He's a very precise guy and lover of all things symmetrically beautiful.  I also think Lucinda has a particular, body-hugging sex appeal perfect for women who want to bring out that wedding day diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment