Sorry for the recent lack of posts, I've been a bit busy as I've just started my new summer job, yayy :D It's at a popular theme park so it's quite exciting stuff! Anyway, even if I did have time to post I wouldn't be able to as I'm running very low on Internet allowance at the moment and that doesn't get topped up until August.. I should be back on track in a week or so.wedding ,wedding dresses ,wedding dress ,wedding gowns ,wedding gown ,prom dresses ,wedding day ,styles ,plus size ,perfect wedding ,fabric ,evening dresses ,dresses ,designs ,your wedding ,wedding style ,wedding planning ,wedding favors ,vintage ,the dress ,shopping ,replica ,reading ,new wedding dresses ,magazine ,inspiration ,how to ,handbags ,guests ,flower girl dresses ,evening dress ,dress styles ,discount wedding dresses ,designer wedding dresses ,design ,colors ,cocktail dresses
Tuesday, 27 July 2010
*Tumbleweed Blows By*
Sorry for the recent lack of posts, I've been a bit busy as I've just started my new summer job, yayy :D It's at a popular theme park so it's quite exciting stuff! Anyway, even if I did have time to post I wouldn't be able to as I'm running very low on Internet allowance at the moment and that doesn't get topped up until August.. I should be back on track in a week or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment