Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories


WELCOME IN BLOG WEDDING ACCESSORIES
Wedding Accessories

wedding ,wedding dresses ,wedding dress ,wedding gowns ,wedding gown ,prom dresses ,wedding day ,styles ,plus size ,perfect wedding ,fabric ,evening dresses ,dresses ,designs ,your wedding ,wedding style ,wedding planning ,wedding favors ,vintage ,the dress ,shopping ,replica ,reading ,new wedding dresses ,magazine ,inspiration ,how to ,handbags ,guests ,flower girl dresses ,evening dress ,dress styles ,discount wedding dresses ,designer wedding dresses ,design ,colors ,cocktail dresses

Monday, 19 July 2010

More Abayas I am Liking for late 2010

I love this one (above this sentance). With a Chanel purse? Tres classique. Hmmmm, the print is toooooo 70s for me but I love the cut. I'd wear it anyways. Very "Gilda" [LOVE that movie].
I would feel so elegant in this one. Grecian draping suits all women. I want this one, oh I want it! Yes! Yes! So prefect for me (I have a thing for silver and gold abayaat don't I L?).

AWESOME back. Very 'Celine' in the 90s. I like it though. I'd wear my hijab with it with headband for decoration. It would look so cute. I like abayaat that are layered with colour underneath and a sheer on top. This is an example of the style I like.

All abayaat by Effa, available through facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment