Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories


WELCOME IN BLOG WEDDING ACCESSORIES
Wedding Accessories

wedding ,wedding dresses ,wedding dress ,wedding gowns ,wedding gown ,prom dresses ,wedding day ,styles ,plus size ,perfect wedding ,fabric ,evening dresses ,dresses ,designs ,your wedding ,wedding style ,wedding planning ,wedding favors ,vintage ,the dress ,shopping ,replica ,reading ,new wedding dresses ,magazine ,inspiration ,how to ,handbags ,guests ,flower girl dresses ,evening dress ,dress styles ,discount wedding dresses ,designer wedding dresses ,design ,colors ,cocktail dresses

Monday, 14 June 2010

Saudi-style abayas---does anyone know where I can buy ready-made in Oman?

I saw a girl in Centerpoint the other day, with an abaya like these, colourful fabric inside, with a sheer black layer over top. She looked AMAZING. I know these looks are all from Saudi Arabia, and I could so easily get them made at a tailor (and intend to after I make a three father-of-the-tail plain colour dresses in pale grey, mint, teal, and pink velvet). But does anyone know where, if there is a shop, sells the ready-made ones?

The girls had white satin fabric printed with multi-coloured stars and with the black sheer over top. I just had to go up to her and tell her MashaAllah.

Images taken from http://muhajabat.wordpress.com/ and she has a shop! If You make an enquiry with her, she'll look for what you are looking for:)

No comments:

Post a Comment