wedding ,wedding dresses ,wedding dress ,wedding gowns ,wedding gown ,prom dresses ,wedding day ,styles ,plus size ,perfect wedding ,fabric ,evening dresses ,dresses ,designs ,your wedding ,wedding style ,wedding planning ,wedding favors ,vintage ,the dress ,shopping ,replica ,reading ,new wedding dresses ,magazine ,inspiration ,how to ,handbags ,guests ,flower girl dresses ,evening dress ,dress styles ,discount wedding dresses ,designer wedding dresses ,design ,colors ,cocktail dresses
Thursday, 17 June 2010
Hip Hop Music by Omani Artists I'll try to find
On the previous note of the hip-hop dance scene in Oman, I know a few Oman rappers [Arabic] singing about Oman, life, culture, Islam, goats and rice LOL. Kinda like these songs
This Muslim woman from Canada included some others http://and4somethingdifferent.blogspot.com/2010/03/halal-music-time.html in her blog post. If they let me feature any of their recordings I will let you know. aND KIDS THAT MAKE ME REGRET MY OWN DANCING SKILLS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment