Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories


WELCOME IN BLOG WEDDING ACCESSORIES
Wedding Accessories

wedding ,wedding dresses ,wedding dress ,wedding gowns ,wedding gown ,prom dresses ,wedding day ,styles ,plus size ,perfect wedding ,fabric ,evening dresses ,dresses ,designs ,your wedding ,wedding style ,wedding planning ,wedding favors ,vintage ,the dress ,shopping ,replica ,reading ,new wedding dresses ,magazine ,inspiration ,how to ,handbags ,guests ,flower girl dresses ,evening dress ,dress styles ,discount wedding dresses ,designer wedding dresses ,design ,colors ,cocktail dresses

Monday, 7 June 2010

Channeling a Beach Look


As much as I love the sun and hot weather that comes around this time of year, when I imagine wearing my hijabi wardrobe in the summer, I cringe. Even more so, when you're asked to spend a day at the beach with friends, or are going out for a summer barbeque. Earlier, that would have meant D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R, but today there are a lot of ways to channel that 'beach look' without bearing all that skin!

1) Opt for a brighter hijab with some candy coloured shades
2) A maxi dress and light cardigan will have you looking gorgeous, and the outfit? Total breeze.
3) Colourful harem trousers with some great gladiators and a light coloured tighter top will transform your look to a bohemian babe
4) A pair of jeans rolled up with some great flip flops and casual chiffon top won't make you feel overdone.
5) Footbed sandals, a beach bag, jeans and a cool drink will keep you frosted

Here are a few picks from ASOS (as it's available worldwide) to get you thinking:
Split Side Trousers, 28 pounds

The three above are nicely coloured tunics made with thin material that will make dressing for the beach a total breeze. Plus, the price points are CRAZY low! from 5 pounds to 15, they're basically being handed to you!



Maxi dresses! I wanted to post only a few, but with over 1,500 to choose from on the site, I couldn't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment