Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories


WELCOME IN BLOG WEDDING ACCESSORIES
Wedding Accessories

wedding ,wedding dresses ,wedding dress ,wedding gowns ,wedding gown ,prom dresses ,wedding day ,styles ,plus size ,perfect wedding ,fabric ,evening dresses ,dresses ,designs ,your wedding ,wedding style ,wedding planning ,wedding favors ,vintage ,the dress ,shopping ,replica ,reading ,new wedding dresses ,magazine ,inspiration ,how to ,handbags ,guests ,flower girl dresses ,evening dress ,dress styles ,discount wedding dresses ,designer wedding dresses ,design ,colors ,cocktail dresses

Thursday, 3 June 2010

Abaya Designer - Amal Murad

Although abayas are far from what I wear day to day, and would virtually sit in my closet until I find myself back in the gulf or going to the masjid for taraweeh during Ramadan or Eid, I've always wanted the PERFECT abaya for just that. Confession: As many as we have in our house that belong to my sister or my mother, I don't own one. Being Arab, and as in love with them as I am, that's probably something I should own, however I've yet to find a long enough one for my 5'10 frame, the pressure/need for one, and one gorgeous and versatile enough. I guess I am picky! Hahahaha. Anyway, I've been rummaging through the web and have been coming across a few abaya designers (you may have noticed...), and this is one worth posting about. Ladies, this is Amal Murad.

I love the cuff detail on the third one, and the tribal detail on the collar. It almost has an aboriginal art vibe to it, which I absolutely adore!!
The lace detail on the last one has me swooning!

Check out more of Amal Murad's designs at her website.

<3 HijabiFashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment