Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories


WELCOME IN BLOG WEDDING ACCESSORIES
Wedding Accessories

wedding ,wedding dresses ,wedding dress ,wedding gowns ,wedding gown ,prom dresses ,wedding day ,styles ,plus size ,perfect wedding ,fabric ,evening dresses ,dresses ,designs ,your wedding ,wedding style ,wedding planning ,wedding favors ,vintage ,the dress ,shopping ,replica ,reading ,new wedding dresses ,magazine ,inspiration ,how to ,handbags ,guests ,flower girl dresses ,evening dress ,dress styles ,discount wedding dresses ,designer wedding dresses ,design ,colors ,cocktail dresses

Friday, 5 February 2010

Dumb Things Omani Men Have Said pt. 2

(Some of these are from my friends)

Omani cab driver (ABOUT 80): "I am very good with the ladies. I only take ladies in my taxi. Can I marry you?" My friend's reply: "You can, but I won't!"

Guy from Salalah: "I want to make a friendship with you." My friend's reply: "I don't know how to make a friendship, I'm sorry."

A friend of ours: "Women expire at 25." "So we are like milk?" "I mean, um, uh, Arab women." My friend: "I'll start collecting my cats now then, thank-you." Her response didn't translate, but he got it from our glares.

Random Arab guy: "L'smat ya ukti! Blah blah more arabic and something to do about asking my name." Me: "I don't understand you. I speak English." "Are you Morrocan?" "Yes, that is why I am speaking English instead of French or Arabic!"

A friend of ours: "The job of Omani men is to save women!" It was just the way that he said that made it so funny.

A doctor: "You are from Kenya?" My friend: "No, Canada." "Is it easy to immigrate there?" "I don't know, I was born there." "It is a nice country yes, I want to know, do they need doctors?" All before asking my friend WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER ON OUR VISIT TO HIS CLINIC!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment