Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories


WELCOME IN BLOG WEDDING ACCESSORIES
Wedding Accessories

wedding ,wedding dresses ,wedding dress ,wedding gowns ,wedding gown ,prom dresses ,wedding day ,styles ,plus size ,perfect wedding ,fabric ,evening dresses ,dresses ,designs ,your wedding ,wedding style ,wedding planning ,wedding favors ,vintage ,the dress ,shopping ,replica ,reading ,new wedding dresses ,magazine ,inspiration ,how to ,handbags ,guests ,flower girl dresses ,evening dress ,dress styles ,discount wedding dresses ,designer wedding dresses ,design ,colors ,cocktail dresses

Thursday, 8 October 2009

I Finally Found A Half Decent Long Denim Skirt :)

I really want to start wearing more long skirts and less dresses with jeans but haven't managed to find a nice simple denim skirt I can wear to university that doesn't have frills and swoopy things and isn't skin tight either. But I've finally found one yayy :D it's from Taqwa Iman and cost just over forty pounds with shipping (it's actually 20 but the postage costs 20 too!). I really hope it's as nice as it is in the photo:

As I've payed online, it's takes longer for them to ship so I probably won't get it until the end of October by which time it'll probably be too cold for skirts :( But then there's always the legging option lol :D So what do you think, is it worth 40 pounds?

No comments:

Post a Comment