Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories - Wedding Accessories


WELCOME IN BLOG WEDDING ACCESSORIES
Wedding Accessories

wedding ,wedding dresses ,wedding dress ,wedding gowns ,wedding gown ,prom dresses ,wedding day ,styles ,plus size ,perfect wedding ,fabric ,evening dresses ,dresses ,designs ,your wedding ,wedding style ,wedding planning ,wedding favors ,vintage ,the dress ,shopping ,replica ,reading ,new wedding dresses ,magazine ,inspiration ,how to ,handbags ,guests ,flower girl dresses ,evening dress ,dress styles ,discount wedding dresses ,designer wedding dresses ,design ,colors ,cocktail dresses

Thursday, 10 July 2008

Twinkle Toes


I've decided I want to do ballet -- but the fact that I'm terribly ungraceful really takes away from it. --I always thought my leaps were nice, but I did one in front of a mirror and figured out why my friends always laugh at me when we're running on the track and I suddenly do a leap. HAHHAHA.. I"M TERRIBLE! So i've decided that I should wear a ballerina inspired outfit and that that should be enough to satisfy me. Here's the basis. A suuppper cute tunic with WHITE wide leg pants (remember what we said about white wide legs? summerrr-yyy!) I was going to make the flats like, red or something and switch it up, but then I decided that these were too cute to leave for another outfit ;). That's just me though - ballerinas don't just wear pink... you can totally switch up the colors- red would look nice, it'd be that POP!

HijabiFashionista Tip:

Add a flower or a broach to your hijab to spice it up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment